"" Austin Mahone Hospitalized, Forced to Postpone Tour Dates - SWAGG POINT ENTERTAINMENT
Friday 18 October 2013


Austin Mahone is feeling especially hot at the moment.
But it's not due to the singer's handsome mug. It's a result of an illness he's come down with that has forced the artist to postpone at least one concert date.
"I've never felt so bad," Mahone wrote on Instagram today, along with the following photo of him in the hospital
Mahone came down with a 103 fever and a case of the flu early Friday and won't be able to perform in Miami tonight or Orlando tomorrow night.
"It's Doctor's orders," the artist Tweeted.
At the moment, the Miami show will take place on October 22 and the Miami concert has been rescheduled for November 1.
"I can't believe this is happening its my first tour I'm so upset. I feel like I'm letting you all down," wrote Mahone, who joined Taylor Swift on a number of her shows earlier this year.
But that's silly, of course. You go ahead and get better, Austin. Your fans will be there for you upon your return

0 comments:

Post a Comment